Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Hello! Happy Halloween! 
Here are the rest of my October swaps.
 This was the large matchbox swap I participated
in. This is what I received from Sue 
This was so much fun and Sue was such a wonderful,
thoughtful swapper! 
She sent me some really cute stuff!



Here is what I sent her!
This is the front of domino book I made for the
 swap
This is the inside of the book
This is the back of the book
I LOVE making these!
Here is the box before it was sent to 
my wonderful partner! 
 Here are my pages for the Itty Bitty Book Club
The theme was Orange & Black
October has been a fun swap month!
Happy crafting!
Donna











1 comment:

  1. Your October swap looks great!! You left me a comment on my blog...saying you want to be in the next trade. Which is great...but I have several Linda's listed and I am a little confused as to which Linda you are? Could you email me a comment with your email addy and name...I want to get all my linda's right :):) Hugs- Sandie

    ReplyDelete